"The Interview" Videos
(Reporters) We are here to interview a lady known to you because of her ability as the glamorous, amorous lady they call...
(Butler) She's expecting you gentlemen, won't you please come in?
(Reporters) Now we don't mean Greta and we don't mean Bette or Loretta or the Song of Bernadetta. We mean the fabulous, fabulous lady they call...
(Butler) The other gentlemen are here. Please come in.
(Reporters) She's new; she's perfection; she's headlines; she's hot! And in advance the critics are all in accord - she's gonna win the next academy award. All her fans will be delighted, not to mention quite excited at her personal appearance presently. She's stupendious, tremendious, collosical, teriffical, she's got it! But, definitely! The glamorous, amorous lady they call...
(Judy) Flibbins, what is all this?
(Butler) The gentlemen of the press, my lady.
(Judy) Darlings! How utterly charming of you to have dropped in like this! How delightfully informal of you to have dropped in like this! I mean, how perfectly marvelous of you to have... Well, you have dropped in, haven't you? And I... Well, gentlemen, you have caught me pitifully unprepared. And now, you may rise. And now, you may rise... Up, up! Come, get up, get up, get up, get up! Let's get on with it. There, now, that's better, isn't it?
(Reporters) babbling, murmuring...
(Judy) Gentlemen of the press... members of the fourth estate... What can I do for you? Tell me, pray do.
(Reporters) Oh glamorous lady, oh amorous lady, oh hamorous lady, here's to you. And humbly we're here to... Quite mumbly we're here to... Hum-drumly we're here to interview you. We're here to pry into your private life. We're here to seek your every secret. We're here to scoop a scoop, obviously. What is your next vehicle to be?
(Judy) This is much too much. A sort of a bit of a go and touch. But, confidentially, gentelmen - and this is off the record of course...
(Reporters) Of course!
(Judy) But, about my next picture - I'm faced with a curious problem. Shall I always be dramatic, biographically emphatic? Should I devote my life to the legitimate art? Or should I do what I'd adore so, do my acting with my torso, and give all the natives a start? Must the roles I play be tragic, full of Oscar-winning magic, should I drink the cup of drama to its dregs? Or do you think it is permissable to be for once quite kissable and give them a peep of my leg?
I'd like to be a pinup girl, a cheesecake girl too. And what is Ginger Rogers that I am not? And what has Betty Grable got that I haven't got? Oh, the cinema must exhibit me in roles that so inhibit me, I feel, well I feel just like a soldier out of step! There! But, would the episode outlive me, would my public quite forgive me if I tried to show the world I'm really hep? But, now you darlings, you adorable dear, dear boys, I'm going to tell you all about my next picture... What is my next picture? No, no, don't tell me! Don't tell me! Shhhh!
(shuffling through pile of manuscripts on table) Madame Crematante!
Madame Crematante, gentlemen, will be a monumental biographical tribute to a monumental biographical woman who toiled, searched, starved, slaved, suffered, pioneered so that the world - you and I - could reap the benefits of her magnificent discovery, the safety pin!
The story starts in a dark, dank, dingy tenement in Amsterdam, Holland you know, in the flat of a poor, impoverished family, but of rather good antecedants. Gretchen Crematante was a very brave and noble woman who, against the wishes of her father, the Baron, you know, married this young inventor who didn't have a sou! Penniless!
And there they were in Amsterdam!
(Reporters) In Amsterdam?
(Judy) Yes, there they were in a dark and dingy tenement flat with no food and no heat and no money for to pay the rent. But did they care?
(Reporters) No, they don't care!
(Judy) Madame Crematante, she don't care! 'cause she seen the light just the other day since then she been tryin' for to find a way for to bring to the world a big invent, and so she did!
(Reporters) And so she did!
(Judy) Whoop dee doodee, Madame Crematante did! She toiled and strived and sweat and slaved, a stretchin' her mind and beginnin' to rave, but the price she paid was worth the pain, for on a cold and frosty morn, the safety pin was born!
(Judy and Reporters) Halelujah, etc.
Shout Halelujah and a big amen for the lady with the safety pin. She really rocks about and gives what more do you want?
Albums has song "The Interview"
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow 2007
- Over The Rainbow 2001
- Good Morning 2007
- Trolley Song 2006
- Get Happy! 2007
- Friendship 2007
- Meet Me In St. Louis 2007
- Skip To My Lou 2008
- Battle Hymn of the Republic 2007
- We're a Couple Of Swells 2007
- Under the Bamboo Tree 2007
- I Got Rhythm 2007
- Look for the Silver Lining 2007
- On The Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe 2007
- I'm Just Wild About Harry 2007
- A Couple of Swells 2007
- Easter Parade 2007
- San Francisco 2001
- For Me And My Gal 2007
- I'm Always Chasing Rainbows 2007
- Be a Clown 2007
- I Wish I Were In Love Again 2007
- Dear Mr. Gable (You Made Me Love You) 2007
- I'm Nobody's Baby 2006
- I Was Born In Michigan 2007
- Smiles 2007
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas 2007
- Yankee Doodle Boy 2007
- Liza 2007
- Swing Your Partner Round and Round 2008
- How About You? 2007
- Meet Me Tonight in Dreamland 2007
- Our Love Affair 2007
- When You're Smiling 2007
- Lucky Day 2007
- The Wearing Of The Green 2006
- A Pretty Girl Milking Her Cow 2007
- By Myself 2007
- Chicago 2001
- When the Midnight Choo Choo Leaves for Alabam' 2007
- The Boy Next Door 2007
- In Between 2008
- I Love A Piano 2007
- Everybody Sing 2007
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Jones 2007
- Better Luck Next Time 2007
- Who? 2007
- Tom, Tom, The Piper's Son 2007
- Boys and Girls Like You and Me 2007
- On the Sunny Side of the Street 2007
- The Jitterbug 2007
- I Could Go On Singing 2007
- Snooky Ookums 2007
- Alone 2007
- A Fella with an Umbrella 2007
- It Never Was You 2007
- All God's Chillun Got Rhythm 2008
- Hello Bluebird 2007
- You Wonderful You 2008
- Don't Bite the Hand That's Feeding You 2007
- Happiness Is Just A Thing Called Joe 2007
- Swanne(carnegie hall version) 2007
- Happy Days are Here Again 2010
- You Wonderful You (Reprise) 2007
- Just In Time 2007
- On the Bumpy Road to Love 2007
- After You've Gone 2001
- Happy Harvest 2007
- It Only Happens When I Dance With You 2007
- Nellie Kelly, I Love You 2007
- The Texas Tornado 2007
- Alexander's Ragtime Band 2007
- Chin Up! Cheerio! Carry On! 2007
- Could You Use Me? 2007
- Fascinatin' Rhythm 2007
- If I Had You 2007
- It's A Great Big World 2007
- Love 2007
- Oceans Apart 2007
- The Joint Is Really Jumpin' at Carnegie Hall 2007
- The Man That Got Away 2001
- You'll Never Walk Alone 2007
- Aren't You Kinda Glad We Did 2007
- Down on Melody Farm 2007
- Howdy Neighbor 2007
- La Conga 2007
- My Intuition 2007
- Palace Montage 2007
- Sleep My Baby Sleep 2008
- Stompin' At the Savoy 2007
- Ten Pins in the Sky 2007
- That's the Good Old Sunny South 2007
- What Now My Love? 2007
- You Do Something to Me 2007
- For Once in My Life 2019
- "The Joint Is Really Jumpin' Down At Carnegie Hall (from 'Thousands Cheer' 2008
- Blues in the Night 2007
- Bob White (won't ya come swing tonight) 2007
- But Not For Me 2007
- Drummer Boy 2007
- Embraceable You 2007
- F.D.R. Jones 2007
- For You, For Me, For Evermore 2007
- Friendly Star 2007
- Gotta Have Me Go With You 2007
- Here's What I'm Here For 2008
- Hoe Down 2007
- I Can't Give You Anything But Love - Judy Garland 2001
- I Cried for You 2007
- I Never Knew I Could Love Anybody Like I'm Loving You 2007
- I'm Alway Chasing Rainbows 2007
- In the Valley (Where the Evening Sun Goes Down) 2007
- It's Love I'm After 2007
- It's Yourself 2008
- Love Of My Life 2008
- Mack The Black 2007
- Merry Christmas 2007
- Minne From Trinidad 2008
- On the Atchison, topeka and the Sant Fe 2007
- Poor You 2007
- Rock-A-Bye-Your-Baby, with a dixi melody 2007
- Swanee 2001
- That Old Black Magic 2007
- The Interview 2007
- A Foggy Day (In London Town) 2007
- There Is No Breeze (To Cool The Flame Of Love) 2008
- This Is It 2007
- Almost Like Being In Love/This Can't Be Love 2007
- When I Look At You 2007
- You Can Do No Wrong 2007
- You Can't Have Ev'rything 2008
- (Howdy Neighbor) Happy Harvest 2017
- All for You 2017
- All Through the Day 2017
- Anything You Can Do 2017
- April in Paris 2017
- Aren't You Kind of Glad We Did? 2017
- Ballin the Jack 2017
- Boise Idaho 2017
- Call Me Up Some Rainy Afternoon 2017
- Confess 2017
- Connecticut 2017
- Connecticut/Yah-Ta-Ta Yah-Ta-Ta (Talk Talk Talk) 2017
- Every Little Movement Has a Meaning of Its Own 2017
- Gotta Be This or That 2017
- Hand Me Down My Walking Cane/De Camptown Races /Beyond the Blue Horizon /The Music Stopped/My Old Kentucky Home/Alabamy Bound/Goodnight Wherever You Are 2017
- Hello Ma Baby/In My Merry Oldsmobile/Walkin My Baby Back Home/In My Merry Oldsmobile 2017
- How Could You Believe Me (When I Said I Loved You When You Know I've Been a Liar All My Life)? 2017
- I Love a Piano/Snooky Ookums/When the Midnight Choo-Choo Leaves for Alabam 2017
- I'm Gonna Go for You 2017
- Isle of Capri 2017
- Just the Way You Are 2017
- Laugh? I Thought I'd Split My Side 2017
- Limehouse Blues 2017
- Ma He's Makin Eyes at Me 2017
- Maybe It's Because (I Love You Too Much) 2017
- Meet Me in St. Louis Louis 2017
- Mewsette Finale 2017
- Mine 2017
- My Romance 2017
- One More Lamb 2017
- People Will Say We're in Love 2017
- Play That Barbershop Chord 2017
- Pretty Baby 2017
- Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer 2017
- Sam's Song (The Happy Tune) 2017
- Something to Remember You By 2017
- The Day After Forever 2017
- The Way You Look Tonight 2017
- There'll Always Be an England 2017
- These Lush Moments 2017
- They Say It's Wonderful 2017
- Tzena Tzena Tzena 2017
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie 2017
- When You Wore a Tulip (And I Wore a Big Red Rose) 2017
- Where Do We Go from Here? 2017
- You Belong to Me 2017
- You Made Me Love You/I Remember You/You Were Always Chasing Rainbows/Over the Rainbow/I Get a Kick out of You/I Want a Girl (Just Like the Girl That Sued My Poor Old Dad)/I Ain't Got Nobody/It's a Great Day for the Irish/A Word From Autolite 2017
- You Tell Me Your Dream (And I'll Tell You Mine) 2017
- You're Just in Love 2017
- You've Got Me Where You Want Me 2017